Organization – Philips
Job Type – Internship
Location – Eindhoven, the Netherlands
Start Date – As soon as possible
Duration – 6 months (minimally 4 months)
For 125 years, Philips has been improving people’s lives with a steady flow of ground-breaking innovations. Royal Philips of the Netherlands is a diversified technology company, focused on improving people’s lives through meaningful innovation. The company is a leader in cardiac care, acute care and home healthcare, as well as male shaving and grooming and oral healthcare.
We have 60 R&D centers globally distributed that are leveraging regional and local insights. Our goal is to improve the lives of 3 billion people a year by 2025. To strive for something this ambitious, we need the most gifted and enthusiastic people. There is a need to listen to people’s needs and to each other. We need to challenge convention and discover new things and to do this we need to build on our powerful brand, and be caring, innovative and impactful.
With our understanding of many of the longer-term challenges our world faces, we see major opportunities to apply our innovative competencies and create value. The Program Office supports the Research Programs in creating and managing their portfolio of research projects. As part of the Program Office we are currently looking to offer Internships in order to bring in fresh talent and insights.
- Support the Program Office in its endeavor to create superior Value Propositions & Business Rationales
- Support the project teams in developing superior propositions using the Philips VPC methodology
- Develop new (service) business models for innovation projects taking into account the local healthcare landscape (reimbursement, health economics)
- Analyze inputs from portfolio data and create an overview to facilitate decision making
What we offer
- Ability to work in a fast paced working environment
- Ability to work on a wide range of projects that challenge you and help you grow day-by-day
- Ability to gain a wide range of knowledge on creating superior propositions
- Ability to work on your graduation project during the internship
- MSc student in graduate business and/or innovation,
- High energy level and information seeking attitude, attention to details, ability to multi-task, and result oriented
- An entrepreneurial mindset and the ability to think out-of-the-box to create new innovations
- Excellent communication skills and a team player.
- Excellent achievements during studies
- Willingness and ability to learn fast
- Able to work independently
- Strong proficiency in English
We look forward to hearing from you. If you have any questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org