As Technical Project Manager in Philips Consumer Lifestyle’s Personal Care and Domestic Appliance business group, you lead projects in a particular product category - for example, Philips’ shaving and grooming, floor care, coffee and beverage appliance or Vitalight categories. Working with cross-functional teams of marketing, design and innovation management professionals, and liaising closely with Philips’ international supply base to optimize manufacturability and cost, you take end-to-end project responsibility for ensuring successful market introduction of innovative new personal care and domestic appliance products.
Your main responsibilities are:
- Technical R&D project management from product ideation to mass production and product launch (core teams of around eight people and extended teams up to 130 people)
- Translation of consumer needs into business propositions in conjunction with the marketing and supply organization, then into product, process and production requirements in collaboration with your multidisciplinary team
- Achievement of key performance indicators relating to time, cost and quality
- Keeping all stakeholders informed on project progress and results
- Supporting and challenging individual team members to ensure their professional development
As Technical Project Manager you report to the Project Management Office, which is part of the Management Team Innovation.