The HIMSS 20 & Health 2.0 European Health Conference and Exhibition, Europe’s largest virtual and digital health event, will take place Sept. 7 – 11. Over five days, more than 170 leaders will speak in over 70 sessions. With 135 virtual exhibitors, delegates will have access to the latest innovations, best practice cases and start-ups impacting the global digital health landscape.
The HIMSS & Health 2.0 European virtual experience will include a unique combination of live, pre-taped, and on-demand sessions, with the opportunity to participate in live polling and Q&A throughout the five-day event. Interactive chat and networking capabilities will allow participants to connect with key industry stakeholders, peers and solution providers throughout Europe and around the world. The 3-D virtual exhibit floor experience will give attendees a new way to interact with technology and commercial partners in health IT, with access to videos, white papers and the opportunity to connect 1:1 with companies in a unique digital experience.
HIMSS & Health 2.0 European Digital Event 2020, will feature renowned experts addressing the most pressing challenges in digital health, with a focus on real-world case studies of large-scale implementation. Key sessions and topics planned over the course of the event include:
• AI: Beyond the Buzz
- Building the Digital Maturity and Resilience of European Healthcare Systems
- Building the European Healthcare Data Space
- Critical Care in Critical Settings: Lessons Learned from COVID-19
- Securing Data, Protecting Privacy, Building Trust for Innovation and Action
Philips will co-host two sessions during the digital event. In partnership with the American Telemedicine Association (ATA) and relying on each other’s breadth of telehealth experience, Philips is committed to paving a path forward for this critical moment in telehealth’s expansion. During the virtual HIMSS 20 & Health 2.0 European event, Philips and the ATA will outline critical ways to plan a telehealth strategy and embed it into care delivery models going forward. Philips spotlight speaker sessions include:
- Sept. 7, 14:50 – 15:35 CET: Jan Kimpen, Chief Medical Officer, Philips, together with thought Leaders throughout Europe, will address “Critical Care in Critical Settings: Lessons Learned from COVID-19: Supporting and Protecting the Frontline.” Register here: https://www.himss.org/session-critical-care-critical-settings-lessons-learned-covid-19-supporting-and-protecting
- Sept. 8, 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM, CET - Karsten Russell-Wood, Philips Director of Portfolio Management, and Ann Mond Johnson, CEO of the ATA, will be presenting and participating in a panel session about Telehealth Community: Implementation Masterclass https://www.himss.org/session-telehealth-community-implementation-masterclass
Details on all program sessions can be found here: https://www.himss.org/event-himss-europe-digital.