Which are the main use cases for Imalytics 3.2?
• Oncology (Metabolism, hypoxia, apoptosis, proliferation, angiogenesis)
• Neurology (Brain receptor density, binding potential)
• Cardiology (Myocardial perfusion, absolute blood flow, coronary flow reserve, viability)
• Pharmacokinetic modeling of dynamic data (Voxulus)
• Extraction of quantitative parameters from dynamic imaging data
• Metabolic processes, hypoxia, cell proliferation, perfusion, receptor binding
• Biodistribution studies of new drug candidates
• Dosimetry in targeted radionuclide therapy (Stratos)
• Radio-iodine therapy, SIRT, radio-peptide therapy, antibody therapy
Do you have FDA or CE approval?
Given the research nature of Imalytics, any regulatory framework would constrain the flexibility necessary for assisting cutting edge research projects, which require state-of-the-art tools and the development of protocols that do not exist yet.
Which other services are available in the frame of Imalytics (research agreements)?
The joint development of brand new tools for Imalytics (new modules or algorithms) of mutual interest and the customization of existing Imalytics tools, modules and algorithms to attend specific project requirements
Does Imalytics come with the PC?
Normally yes, Imalytics is provided with a high-end PC, able to run its demanding processes. Although we don’t recommend it, customers have the alternative to buy only the software license. In this case, please be sure that it‘ll be installed on a high-end PC. Check the section Workstation Specifications for requirements and details.