Your future’s bright. You’re happy in your career so far but maybe you’re ready for a new challenge.
1. Having the opportunity to lead visible change is important to you. Whether you’re actively contemplating a new role or not, if any of the following statements resonate with you, perhaps it’s time to consider a career at Philips? You want to have a lasting and meaningful impact on the organization you work in and the idea of being a change maker in a leading health-tech company excites you. This is a pivotal time to join Philips, as we shifted direction to become a health technology company two years ago. It’s a time of important transformation and you’ll have the opportunity.
2. You want your next career move to serve a higher purpose, and you want to shape change in a way that makes a meaningful impact on people’s lives. It’s not always possible in every company to say that what you do has a lasting, positive impact. But at Philip this certainly is the case. As a leading health tech company, we’re involved in improving people’s health across the entire spectrum - from healthy living and prevention to diagnosis, treatment, and recovery. By working in healthcare you really can affect the wellbeing and lives of yourself and millions of others the world over.
3. You enjoy being part of a company that’s leading future innovation. It’s exciting to know that you’re part of something really new, and health technology is just at the beginning of a huge paradigm shift. As people become more invested in their own health, and care moves towards prevention, improving people’s health at every stage in their lives is becoming paramount. Big data and technology is facilitating a range of solutions that were never possible before and innovators like Apple and Google are making moves into healthcare as a result. At Philips we’ve been in the business for over 125+ years and we’re right at the forefront of healthcare innovation. For example, did you know that we are pioneers in digital pathology?
4. Being a team player in an international, multicultural company with an enabling, open door culture really appeals to you. At Philips we have a very open, proactive culture where colleagues enable and support one another. We appreciate team players, and we all are. Our culture is non-hierarchical and collaborative, which facilitates creativity. At Philips you have the opportunity to work with people from diverse international backgrounds, across nations and different functions, and as a global matrix organization you can also choose to grow your career vertically, horizontally and geographically too.
5. Integrity matters, and you want to work for a company that cares not just about making money, but also for its customers and its people by offering dynamic career development. People matter at Philips. We improve people’s lives through innovative solutions and actively invest in our people too, by providing rewarding career trajectories and a positive working culture. An internal cultural change group exists to constantly look for ways to improve company culture. This year in fact Philips Electronics ranked 21 in Forbes’ World’s Most Reputable Companies list, compiled by The Reputation Institute, tracking perception in products and services, innovation, workplace, governance, citizenship, leadership and performance.
6. Balancing work life with personal life and a flexible work schedule has become increasingly important to you. Achieving a healthy balance between work and home life leads to positive outcomes and happiness on both sides. That’s why we actively help people manage their work and personal commitments in a way that is productive and mutually beneficial. So if you want the flexibility to work remotely from home sometimes, in most roles that is absolutely possible.
7. You want competitive perks and benefits for someone with your level of skills and experience. At this stage in your career, you’ve cultivated a valuable portfolio of skills and experience and this should be reflected in the benefits offered to you. We understand you will often have the future security of your family to consider too. The fact that Philips is a large multinational company with a solid track record and many opportunities for growth should make you feel reassured. Strong career development, outstanding (health) benefits and the knowledge that many people take their careers in unexpected directions with us, should also give you peace of mind.
Philips actively helps people manage their work and personal commitments in a way that is productive and mutually beneficial. So if you want the flexibility to work remotely from home sometimes, in most roles that is absolutely possible.
So how many of those rang true for you? If it’s even one we encourage you to explore further – at Philips, you might just be surprised at what you find. Click on the link below to check out all our current vacancies, which could just be the perfect fit for you. We look forward to meeting you soon.
Share on social media
A dynamic career that no one could have planned.Even you.