1. Young T, et al. Epidemiology of obstructive sleep apnea: a population health perspective. AJRCCM 2002;165:1217-1239.
2. April 2018 review of Apple App Store®, Google Play™ store and App Annie™
3. Aloia MS; Arnedt JT; Strand M; Millman RP; Borrelli B. Motivational enhancement to improve adherence to positive airway pressure in patients with obstructive sleep apnea: a randomized controlled trial. SLEEP 2013;36(11):1655-1662.
4. 19% of DreamMapper users used their therapy 100% of the nights over 90-days versus 12% for the Standard Care users, a 58.33% increase. In a retrospective review conducted by Philips Respironics of the EncoreAnywhere database (white paper) that compared DreamMapper patients (n=85,077) to users who did not use it (n=87,602). Requirements. Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services; October 2016.
5. Goldstein et al, Guidelines for the Primary Prevention of Stroke. A Guideline for Healthcare Professionals From the American Heart Association/American Stroke, Stroke, Dec 5, 2010.
6. Positive Airway Pressure (PAP) Devices: Complying with Documentation & Coverage Requirements. Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services; October 2016.
7. Sleepiness at the wheel - White Paper, Institut National du Sommeil et de la Vigilance & Association des sociétés françaises d’autoroutes, June 2013
8. 46% 90-day adherence rate for DreamMapper patients versus 12% for the Standard Care group, a 283.33% increase. In a retrospective review conducted by Philips Respironics of the EncoreAnywhere database (white paper) of struggling patients (n=24,378).