Jeroen Tas, Chief Innovation & Strategy Officer at Philips, will give the Opening Remarks and set the context of the discussion.
The debate will be animated by
- Roberto Viola, Director General, DG CONNECT, European Commission
- Paul Bate, Director NHS Services, Babylon Health
- Manon Benders, Professor and Head of the Neonatology Department, Wilhelmina Children’s Hospital
- Eleonora Harwich, Head of Digital and Technological Innovation, Reform
Among the questions that will be addressed:
- How can AI help address the sector’s most pressing challenges?
- What is the potential of AI in processing data in an understandable and actionable way? Is the data currently collected clean and refined enough?
- Do patients and health professionals understand and trust AI enough to put care in its hands?
- What security, liability and insurance issues need to be resolved?
Watch the event live here (link to below website) at 17:30 CEST.
Name event: OUTSIDE In – Artificial Intelligence: The next Frontier in Health Care
Where: Résidence Palace, Rue de la Loi 155, 1040 Brussels
Date: 20 June 2018
Social Hashtag: #OutsideIn
Jeroen Tas - Chief Innovation & Strategy Officer at Philips
Jeroen Tas is Chief Innovation & Strategy Officer and member of the Executive Committee at Royal Philips. He has more than 30 years of global experience as an entrepreneur and executive in the healthcare, information technology and financial services industries. Jeroen is responsible for the company’s strategy, research & development, design, medical affairs, sustainability, platforms and emerging businesses.
Follow Jeroen Tas on Linkedin.