At the 2018 Radiological Society of North America Annual Meeting (RSNA) taking place in Chicago, U.S., Philips today received a series of ServiceTrak awards from IMV to recognize the company’s leadership in customer satisfaction, service and performance in ultrasound and digital radiography.
As healthcare continues to transform, Philips is innovating to support its customers in achieving the ambitions of the quadruple aim: improved health outcomes, improved patient experience, improved staff satisfaction and lowered cost of care. In service, Philips is committed to providing its customers with service that goes beyond reacting to problems, taking a proactive and preventative approach to drive performance. Demonstrating its long-term commitment to this goal, these awards mark the 26th consecutive year that Philips has ranked #1 in service for ultrasound.
Philips received the following awards:
- Cardiovascular Ultrasound: Best Customer Satisfaction
- Cardiovascular Ultrasound: Best System Performance
- Cardiovascular Ultrasound: Best Service
- General Ultrasound: Best Customer Satisfaction
- General Ultrasound: Best System Performance
- General Ultrasound: Best Service
- Interventional X-ray: Best Customer Satisfaction
- Interventional X-ray: Best System Performance
- RF X-ray: Best Service
Founded in 1977, IMV is a recognized leader in market research and online publishing for the medical imaging and clinical diagnostic instruments markets. For more information about Philips’ presence at RSNA, please visit www.philips.com/rsna, and follow @PhilipsLiveFrom for #RSNA18 live updates throughout the event.