Supporting clinicians with early diagnosis and personalized treatment
At this year’s Arab Health, Philips will reinforce its leadership in advanced solutions that deliver superior first-time-right diagnostics, greater imaging confidence, and enhanced decision-support through every step of the patient journey.
- Azurion - Philips’ Azurion new generation image-guided therapy platform features a state-of-the-art ergonomic design with an easy-to-use intuitive user interface, enabling clinicians to swiftly and confidently perform a wide range of routine and complex procedures in the interventional lab. Azurion is part of Philips’ leading portfolio of integrated solutions comprising interventional imaging technologies and planning and navigation software combined with interventional devices - including catheters for diagnosis and therapy - plus a broad range of services, all aimed at helping clinicians to provide superior care at predictable costs.
- MR Prodiva - The new MR Prodiva 1.5T provides enhanced clinical performance, workflow and patient experience. Philips is also unveiling new solutions to drastically reduce exam times and elevate neuro-oncology. With these introductions, Philips is helping radiologists use MR-based innovations to achieve a simpler, faster and smarter path to confident diagnoses, enhanced workflows and better patient care.
- PerformanceBridge - PerformanceBridge is a vendor agnostic connected solution that aggregates data from across different imaging modalities and information systems to provide healthcare professionals with access to near real-time, customizable data on departmental performance.
- Philips IntelliVue X3 - The Philips IntelliVue X3 is a compact, dual-purpose, transport patient monitor featuring intuitive smartphone-style operation and offering a scalable set of clinical measurements. Gaps in medical information during patient transport can lead to delayed treatment, inefficient workflows, and negative impact on quality of care. IntelliVue X3 is designed for uninterrupted patient monitoring – at the bedside and during transport. It can connect wirelessly to IntelliVue central stations, and on to EMR systems across all levels of hospital care. With IntelliVue X3, everyone who needs timely access to patient data has it – to help make fast, informed clinical decisions and close the gap in patient documentation.
- IntelliSpace Cardiovascular - IntelliSpace Cardiovascular is a multi-modality image and information management solution designed to help streamline workflows and improve operational performance throughout the cardiovascular care continuum. Its Workspace feature includes a built-in cardiology timeline that provides a graphical, panoramic, chronological overview of a group of patients’ cardiovascular care continuum.
- Enterprise-wide Clinical Informatics – Philips’ healthcare informatics solutions have the power to transform clinical data into integrated information that helps to guide patient care; streamline the enterprise-wide management and analysis of patient data; enhance clinical pathways; and aid workflows. Philips Tasy EMR is a comprehensive healthcare informatics solution that touches all areas of the healthcare environment, connecting the dots across clinical and non-clinical domains along the healthcare continuum to help clinicians and managers keep pace with changes and address challenges in patient care and safety, hospital management, supply and financials.