With our global reach, deep insights and leading innovations, we are uniquely positioned in ‘the last yard’ to consumers and care providers, delivering:
- connected products and services supporting the health and well-being of people
- integrated modalities and clinical informatics to deliver definitive diagnosis
- real-time guidance and smart devices for minimally invasive interventions
- connected therapeutic products and services for chronic care patients.
Underpinning these solutions, and spanning the health continuum, our connected care and health informatics solutions enable us to:
- connect patients and providers for more effective, coordinated, personalized care
- manage population health, leveraging real-time patient data and clinical analytics.
More and more, we are teaming up with hospital and health systems to understand their needs, provide integrated solutions, and engage in multi-year cooperation to drive improvements in terms of patient outcomes, quality of care delivery and cost productivity. In this context, we are pioneering new business models that fit our customers’ needs better. These include Technology Managed Services, as well as Software as a Service and Product as a Service models. We have also started to take co-accountability for our customers’ patient outcomes and productivity.
Going forward, we aim to expand our strong positions across the health continuum, extend our solutions capability to address our customers’ unmet needs, and so deliver the full benefits of data-enabled connected care.